Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ingredients Ground Rule

Every time I go to the supermarket and eying something new that I would like to try, I would spend a good amount of time checking the ingredients. If it is an item that I really want to try but it sometimes contains ingredients that I avoid, I would look really hard for a similar item by other brands.

Needless to say though, the recipes will of course have all vegan ingredients, but in addition, for a healthier and more natural recipes, here are the items in food that I would be avoiding.

Ingredients Selection

Since I don't eat garlic, onion, leek or asafoetida (an Indian spice), these ingredients would not be used, but you are welcome to add those items in your food if you like the taste.

Aim

Using ingredients as natural and unaltered as possible for a health vegan eating. Avoid using artificial food coloring, partial hydrogenated oil, hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, saccharin, conservatives and other highly processed food additives.

(Alle Rezepte werden ohne Farbstoffe, gehärtet Öl, Glucose-Fructose-Sirup, Saccharin, Konservierungsmittel und so weiter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails